Need a refresher?
This recipe contain 3 simple ingredients: lemons, maple syrup, and activated charcoal. This powerhouse trio boosts metabolism and contains essential nutrients that will have you feeling good inside and out.
We got this recipe from Mindful Avocado, be sure to check out their site for more recipes!
Why activated charcoal?
Activated charcoal has many benefits, such as:
- Improving digestion
- Absorbing and flushing out toxins
- Containing anti-aging properties
- Reducing cholesterol levels
- Helping heart health
- Improving kidney function
- Relieving hangovers
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1/2 cup light maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 1 Tablespoon of food-grade activated charcoal
- 3 cups cold water
HOW TO DO IT
In a pitcher, stir together maple syrup, lemon juice, and water
Stir in charcoal powder
Pour into glasses over ice
For more sweetness, add more maple syrup. For more tartness, add more lemon juice.
We hope you love it!