Marketing & Sales Internship Position
Posted on February 13 2019
We're hiring a marketing & sales intern!
Internship length: June 2019 - August 2019
Hours: 30 hours/week (including some weekends)
This is a paid internship.
A premium organic and vegan skincare brand, ILERA Apothecary uses sustainably sourced ingredients, backed by science to create highly effective products. All ingredients used in our products enhance the look, feel and vitality of your skin.
We are looking for a motivated intern with a passion for all things marketing and sales. Our ideal candidate will possess a strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms. This position also includes attendance at sales events, so weekend availability is a requirement. If you're creative, strategic, and highly organized with a talent for putting together presentations -- this could be the perfect job for you.
Here's what you'll do:
- Create fresh, compelling captions for social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc)
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Draft press releases and create content for weekly email campaigns
- Set up, execute and manage entire promotional campaigns including social media, collateral, printed and digital marketing.
- Produce PowerPoint presentations and associated materials as needed.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Track conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of our website
- Review new technologies and keep us at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Does this sound like you?
- Highly energetic and collaborative, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible and adaptable work style
- Passion for beauty, health, wellness and other lifestyle brands
- Eager and ready to learn – we want you to get as much out of your nine weeks as possible!
- Effective communicator – we’re listening, want you to share your ideas and influence us!
- A working knowledge of PR, social media, and media relations
Skills That You’ll Need
- Strong cross-functional communication – you will be partnering with: web merchandising, digital marketing, consumer insights, external agency, influencers
- Fluency in Microsoft Office; strong Excel skills, PPT
- Analytical Skills – you will be digging into a lot of data to identify influencers aligned with consumer sentiment
- Strong Organizational and Project Management Skills
- Able to operate off of Marketing calendar
- Ability to lift, push, pull and/or carry up to 25lbs of product or office supplies (depending on your location) – we all pitch in where we can!
We will be accepting intern applicants until March 1st.
To apply, send cover letter, resume & any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org